Thursday, February 19, 2009

It is getting warmer! I have been putting change in a jar in my room so when the time is ripe I'll have a little nest egg to spend on plants. I can't wait!!!!! Here in NM we do have the spring winds from March until at least the end of April. But I can plant things anyway, when the danger of frost is past.

One of my cleaning clients threw away a live houseplant, and I have rescued it. It seems to be doing well. I have an OCD issue with saving plants. That's why I have over a dozen houseplants. If I see the dying plants being sold cheap at Smiths, I will buy them and doctor them. I have a lime tree in the house that I saved over ten years ago.

On the homeschooling front, I am taking my grandson to his homeschool classes today. He enjoys the interaction with the other kids, and especially likes the PE class. I think it's great that we homeschoolers can have our own little special school!

I need to remind myself to get a camera so I can start taking plant pictures to post here!!

No comments: