Saturday, March 28, 2009

Snow!

Woke up yesterday morning to snow! None all winter to speak of, and now we have some. There is an old wives tale I heard somewhere, that you don't plant anything in the spring until the snow on the mountains has melted.I guess I'll heed that advice somewhat. I'm so anxious to go buy plants. I'm going to try for some native plants this year. Salvia is a good one for butterflies and hummingbirds. I need plants that can stand drought and heat really well.


Excuse the erratic size of the letters I've been typing. Everytime I made a mistake and corrected it, the format of my blog changed. Or maybe I'm just not awake yet. ha!


I do have some perennials which are coming up and doing well. I love that! Something to look at and take care of, for now.


No comments: