Thursday, October 14, 2010

Fall is here!


Time for plants to die, or be cut back til next spring. I have started winterizing my garden. I already have some new ideas for next spring. I already can't wait! The two native plants I bought are doing so well. I hope they make it through the cold winter.

I am posting some pictures, one of which is the two upside down planters with cherry tomatoes. They did so well. With the upside down planters the root system is great! And the great mystery plant must have been a weed. It got to be at least 6 feet tall. Now, if I could only figure out where it came from.

I made a shelter for my cat who lives outside. I will feel better knowing she has a place to sleep on the porch. She is beautiful. If only my dogs liked cats, I could have her in the house.

No comments: